General Dentist in Pelham, Alabama
With our team of skilled dentists, Pelham Dental Care provides many services to give you a beautiful and healthy smile. For the best results, it’s important to start with a healthy mouth before considering specialized treatments like veneers and dental implants. That’s where general dentistry in Pelham comes in!
With our general dental care, we will:
- Examine your mouth so we can find and address minor issues before they become major problems
- Educate you on home oral hygiene best practices
- Suggest preventive treatments to help you avoid cavities and gum disease
- Get to know your unique smile challenges and goals so we can create an effective treatment plan for you
- Answer any questions you have regarding your teeth
Preventing problems like cavities and gum disease is so much easier with our help! Visit us for these general dental services:
Dental Exams and Cleanings – Our dentists will examine you for a variety of issues, including cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer. We’ll remove problem-causing plaque and bacteria from your teeth during a thorough cleaning.
Preventive Dental Care – To help keep your teeth free from disease, we may recommend treatments such as applications of fluoride or dental sealants.
Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatments – We’ll address the underlying causes of dry mouth, an uncomfortable condition that often causes chronic bad breath, and recommend products to help.
Gum Disease Treatment – Our dentists use a treatment called scaling and root planing to stop gum disease.
Custom Mouth Guards – We can fit you for custom mouth guards to protect your teeth during sports or to ease the pressure on your jaw during the night
For general dentistry in Pelham, give us a call at (205) 663-6246 or use our online form to request an appointment online.