Updated July 26, 2021
As of May 31st, 2021, the final Safer Apart Order of Alabama expired, and the state of emergency for Alabama expired Tuesday, July 6th. We are open during our normal office hours (Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM and Friday 9AM-1PM) to see routine hygiene appointments and all dental procedures.
At Pelham Dental Care, we are following guidelines set by the Alabama Board of Dental Examiners to keep our patients and staff healthy. The following protocols are being implemented:
- As our waiting room is now open, patients are seated at least 6 feet away from each other in all directions, unless they are members of the same household. We still offer curb-side check in for patients who are more comfortable waiting in their personal vehicle.
- Masks are encouraged while in the office and not currently seated in an operatory being treated.
- Any patient that is feeling unwell prior to the appointment is asked to reschedule to another time.
- All patients must rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide based mouthwash prior to all dental procedures.
- Every operatory is sanitized in between patient visits.
- Doctors, assistants, hygienists, and front office staff are equipped with all proper PPE as recommended by the Alabama State Board of Dental Examiners.
- We have placed air purifiers with HEPA Filter UV Sanitizers throughout the office to circulate and purify the air, including air borne viruses.
- All contact surfaces throughout the office are routinely sanitized throughout each day.